Jason Hamren Photography




I am starting to get obsessed with learning more and more about strobes. All I did while I was sick the last 2 days was entertain my little girl and research strobist blogs and such :) What did I learn, you ask?....that I need more gear to do what I really really want to try and do.... :( Oh well, I figured I'd give this shot a try since the weather started getting crazy last night as soon as Katie came home. I think it looks.....epic! I know, I know, another umbrella in the snow shot, but I want to print this baby on canvas and hang it, it looks that cool to me. Although trying to dry my camera and equipment off after this shoot = not fun

Categories:

One Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Amazing. I will seriously pay you for access to the full resolution file because I want to print a huge poster of this. How much?

Leave a Reply