Jason Hamren Photography








We were shopping at Target the other day when we saw their accessory section had a ton of stuff at 75% off. We had tons of fun trying things on to get ideas for some photos and got Katie a hat that I thought was awesome to do a photo shoot around for like 4 dollars and because I'm married to a "gleek" a Glee t-shirt that was also $4! I wanted to try some more experiments with my strobe with Katie's new hat and t-shirt last night and it turned into a photo shoot/ advertisement campaign that I think Glee now owes me money for :) Happy Valentine's day Glee....and to my Gleek, I love you honey! There is a cool black and white close up that I think looks like it belongs in a graphic novel or film noir where she plays the femme fatale.

Categories:

Leave a Reply