Jason Hamren Photography































Off we go on a trek to happy valley where I have never done any shoots before. Me, my brother, my wife and my brother's fiancee all went to Provo to do my first bridal/groomal photo shoot. I think it turned out amazing. I have to admit dealing and maneuvering about with a big wedding dress definitely presented challenges I hadn't previously realized or thought about, but in the end we got some AMAZING shots. In the orchard we got a bunch of deer grazing behind Brianna. It was rad! I'm especially proud of the Utah lake shots. It was super overcast and looked like it was going to rain and everything was lifeless and drab but we pulled some incredible shots with my strobes. I think the single shot of Dustin looks like it could be a Forbes magazine CEO cover shot. I'm just sayin.... :) Anyway, I knew it was a good shoot when on the way home both my wife and Dustin's future wife fell asleep for most of the trip back. That's how my photo shoots roll!

Categories:

Leave a Reply