Jason Hamren Photography














I know...It's been way too long since I've updated this baby! I was in the process last month of waiting for a bunch of lighting gear and I had the hardest time getting all of the stuff I ordered so now that it's here, hopefully that means I will be blogging more and posting more pictures. I did do a bunch of pictures last month I just haven't been able to post them yet so here is the first batch. My brother and his fiancées wedding announcement's were sent out and they have these pictures on it I did a few weeks ago so I thought it'd be okay to post them in all their high-res glory here on the blog! I'm especially excited about the use of a little flash flavor on the very top picture where they are in the salt flats and the sky is glowing blue! In the near future I'll be posting more of the other pictures that are being saved for their debut at the wedding :)

Categories:

Leave a Reply